页面

2009年5月19日星期二

*May 16--Happy Day*

*2nd round-Mc Donald*



*me and huiwen*


tat me~hehe~

my best frens~all wear so nice~go dinner~
*1st round-wedding dinner*
That nite we go to a wedding dinner~before that all of us busy plan the wearing that wan to wear to the dinner~haha~We still go to set our hair~hehe~like we marriage that day~haha~but the most beautiful people still is the pride lah~^_^That nite i feel very happy cos can gather with all my best frens~:) After dinner, we continue 2nd round~haha~we go to Mc Donald~that is because all of us don't want back home too early~hehe~When we walk in, we just see got many eyes look at us~because of our wearing too geng liao~haha..really paiseh lah~Till 11.40pm, i feel really tire..so back home lol~wau~although i feel very very tire..but tat is 值得d~wakaka!!I hope tat we stil have chance to go out and play happily together~^_^













2 条评论: