页面

2009年11月27日星期五

♫ Come Back From Bali ♫

Bali trip...4 DAYS 3 NIGHT...
A nice trip~
Really appreciate what i get from the trip...
And I also appreciate that I have this chance to go with my dear and his siblings...
Really thanks my dear's parent and my daddy too...
This trip bring happiness and sweet memories for me...
Adding meaningful thing in my life...
So happy can go to Bali...
A nice place...wonderful...
Have lots of beautiful view there...
Take lots of photo...
But...the sunlight..too hot...
I cant tahan..hehe=)
Anyway...Everything is good there...I like it...
I very appreciate it...
I am waiting for the next trip with my dear...
Maybe need to wait for few years...
Nevermind...
I can wait...
I want to create more and more sweet memories in my life...
Happy oways...=)

没有评论:

发表评论