页面

2009年9月9日星期三

♪ busy busy week ♪

Haizz...this week have 3 exam...
2day is the IT test...oh my god...6 chapter (3 hundreds and more pages) nid to read...
although i gt look through all chapters...
but...when see the question...i noe i gt read it before...but i duno wat is the answer...
shit lah...lecturer oways remind us that 60 marks only can pass...make me worry...
i duwan fail...i wan pass!!!although jus get 60 marks...tat is enough...i jus wan pass only...may god bless me!!haizz...nw regret is useless lah!!
friday will be math exam...ohno...this 1 really make me scare...
cos i duno hw to solve the question...so difficult lah!!!
I scare will fail...duwan lah...i will add oil de...pls let me pass!!!

Have 2 subjects'result come out ady...1 is gud...1 is bad..
haizz...tat is the different between have read and haven't read it...
but both i oso have read it...jus less and more only...hehe^^

I have many things didn't settle yt..
assignments...meeting report...letter..
oh shit..all i nid to do it within this few day...
gonna crazy!!! I nid help!!
ltr nid to finish my all assignments tat nid to pass up in this week...
must be!!
then nid to prepare for math test...
saturday stil nid to stay at here...
cos have meeting...
ohno!!very very hate lah~i wan rest...

friday...
after exam...i wan go out..
i wan relax...
no more assignment...no more textbook!!!
just 1 day...i wan to rest...
he promise me...wil accompany me go shopping...
hehe^^waiting...
be patient!!work hard now!!!

没有评论:

发表评论