页面

2009年9月26日星期六

*♂ My holiday ♂*







* Go Jusco watch Where got Ghost...very funny...hahaha^^then go eat KFC...*











* Tse wei's sister wedding dinner...*





* Queensbay Mall...shopping...but just buy a belt only...nothing can buy there...haizz*










* Go gurney watch G-force (watch 2nd time~haha)...Penang Beach...Eat chop...NIce^^ *



* Go Jusco watch G-force with my dear...then go Super Cafe eat chop..=) *

Time going too fast...
1 week holiday...finish ady...
very sad now...I din enjoy enough my holiday...
Wanna start the life that need to face many homework and assignments...
busy lifestyle...I HATE IT!!!
haizz...but i need to face it...that my fate...=(
Erm...this holiday...i gt enjoy it well...till no time...haha^^
All homework din touch yt...duno hw lol...
Wait go back there only do it...
I prefer last minute job...
Kah Yao lol^^

没有评论:

发表评论