页面

2010年4月29日星期四

♥ 20th Birthday ♥











Opps,20 years old now.. Get older..haiz.. be appreciate the time.. Since time is going fast.. Should do what I want to do..=) Jia you.. Da gor lui..Should be think maturely.. Sometime wearing can be more mature too..haa..can try it..=) I am not ginna anymore..is a lady now.. Yohoo!! My 20th birthday..I felt very very happy. Had surprise from Eyane,Abby,Sookeat and Tracy.. Came my room at 12pm on time.. Bought a small cake,sushi,tong shui,balloons and present.. Sang birthday song for me.. Really touching!!!Surprising too..=) Love them so much!!

Next,celebrate with my dear.. Oiseh,he is so bad.. When took the present for me,he said:nah..给你的.. Haiyo..where got people give present like that de..haha=) But,still very gam xia him.. I love the Mickey..I will take good care on it de..=) Thanks dear,love you always..muakss!!

Thanks for everything.. Thanks for all the wishes.. Especially is my lovely sister and brother's sound recorder(birthday song).. Make me so touched.. Tears gonna come out when hearing it..haha=)Just feel that they so sayang me..Thanks to all lovely friends..jimui..family..dear..+++I will appreciate it..It will always on my mind..

没有评论:

发表评论