页面

2009年6月15日星期一

*Jun 15 - HOT DAY!!*

Izzit me is a bad temper people??If not, why everytime I hear his name, sure will feel very angry!! Everytime just will call us do this do that, we are not necessary to do that for him!!I am not so free..He say wan car then me must be drive for him mah??I can chose duwan bother him...For me, he is nothing..I will not listen to him...Maybe other people will think that i am not respect to him..but i dont care...Because I think that I am right, if for my sister she also will do like that, right??I will no let him so de yi!!If want scold me just scold~I dont scare u all~All people just listen to him,why why why??!!I know i cant say anything on this, I just keep quiet..I hope that u all better duwan come to zhao re me~Haizz~No nid angry because of this kind people..Bu zhi de~ok lah~I will take it easy!!Gambateh~

2 条评论: