页面

2009年6月6日星期六

*Jun 6 - boring day*


Today we follow mummy go to see my grandpa~My grandpa was sick~When i saw him, i feel shocked~Because he became very thin and older~I can feel that he very suffer~but i just can see and feel sad only~I cant do anything to help him to reduce the pain~I hope that he will feel better and rest more~After that, we go to eat our breakfast+lunch~haha~Because we haven eat breakfast,but when we go eat,it already 12 sumthing le~so i call it like that lol~hehe~After finish eating, we back home lol~Actually today i should go out 1 mah, because this whole week i dint go anywhere~but if wan go out, i oso duno can go where~mostly can go eat nia, but i fat 3kg ord~i duwan eat too much liao~haizz~I very boring lah~who can suggest me do some activity??or invite me go sumwhere??But if i wan go to find frens, i oso din hav car~really ma fan ah~

1 条评论: