页面

2009年10月5日星期一

♪ I want to say... ♂


* Is me...Last saturday..Go dinner...^^Have a nice DAY*


* She is karyee...my cousin...I very sayang her...She is very cubi...Oway make me laugh...Can say is my 开心果^^Last time she come my home..Very happy...*


Finally i have change my handphone... I just decide it in a short time... Firstly i plan to buy N79... But finally...i bought Nokia 5800... My sister say her fren buy same model with me...and feel regret after that... haizz..a bit scare lol...but i hope i will not regret... Now, i very like to use it..quite nice.. Big screen..but after that will be change to hw...I duno too~ hehe^^

About my study... I decide want to be hardworking now...Cant skip class!!!Final exam is around the corner.. I need to start studying now.. Remember..."Dont let yourself regret" Gambateh^^Kah Yao^^

没有评论:

发表评论