页面

2009年10月12日星期一

Feel so sorry to u ♥♥

Wanna say sorry to u...
Just now I see yr blog...I know u feel disturbed now...
Not I want to change, Is I must be changed now...
So,that why I wan to apologize here...
Before that,I just think how to增进感情with u...
And I just bother other thing and people...
Now,I realize that I am selfish...
Cant be like that again...Must be changed by now..
I hope that u can understand what I do for u...
Everything that I do is because I really love u...
Except this, I duno what else that can I do for u...
Hope that u will forgive me...
I also hope that the unhappy memory will be throw away from us as fast as possible...
We need time...
I am waiting that day coming...
And now...
I just want my heart and brain listen to me...
Dun always do the thing that I dislike...
Pls...Listen to me...Just make me happy...
And throw out all the unhappy memory...Away from me NOW!!

2 条评论:

  1. Walao..what happen? feel that recently so many things happen on u ):

    回复删除
  2. Erm..yalol...
    mayb unlucky lah..
    Gonna go Anggong there pray liao~hehe^^
    Dun worry me..I will be ok!

    回复删除