页面

2010年3月26日星期五

Recently...

It is so long time din update my blog…
My recently life..still the same~
although mid-term exam is over~
still have a lot of assignments and quizzes..
gonna crazy..and it make me so tired..
I also don't know why I will feel tired everyday now..
Although I wake up lately,still tired..
Maybe~my tiredness is collected so much since before,so,until now..it haven't been removed from me..
Hope that it will be removed as fast as possible..
Because,I hate to see my tired face..it is so ugly..

Time going fast now..
Final exam is around the corner..
1 more months..
Scaring..
I am a lazy girl..I always rush at last minutes..
It is a bad habits and should be discouraged..
Karsuan..Can you start study now!!??????
If you want hit your target,Pls..DUN prepare your exam at last minutes!!!!!!!
I want get better result in this semester..
So,I must do my best..=)
kahyao..
My 20th birthday is crashed with final exam..
It make me sad..
haiz..I should accept the fact..
Fight for the exam..only can celebrate birthday happily..!!
Waiting for my birthday..But..NOT waiting for final exam..haha

Today..go shopping with my sister..
Super tired..
Accompany her take photo for her assignments in Jusco..
But..I feel happy too..
Buy a pair of cute shoes..So like it..=)
Cut my hair too..
It looked tidy now..haha..

Hmm..
with him?everthing is okay..
Just..sometime I will emo..
so..bring trouble to him..sorry sorry..
It is hard to control my temper..
except this..
All is okay..=)
stay sweet and happy..

shine shine..happy ya=)

没有评论:

发表评论