页面

2010年3月30日星期二

What wrong to me?

This few days..My mood so down..
I have no mood to do anything..especially in room..
What wrong? Why I become like that?
Is it too tired? or....I don't know too..
Sit in front of laptop doing nothing also...
Never think open textbook and study..or do tutorial work..
Always feel tired..Just want to sleep..
How? Test is coming..Final exam coming soon too..
Where is my study mood?
Where is my heart?Don't hide at where..
I hate this such life..Like a useless people..
I don't want be a such useless people..
I need to push up my mood..
Plan to do something useful..
Don't think others..It will be good for me..

不要做个脆弱的人,坚强点吧~
不可动不动就让眼泪流下~
这样只会让自己变得更加懦弱~
凡是都要看得开,这样才能快乐~
别想了~
现在该想的~是读书,考试~
还有几个星期哦~
这个学期,努力点~为自己而努力~
虽然会辛苦,可是苦尽甘来,希望努力了,可以得到好的成绩~
那就非常好了~
要开心努力的过日子~

没有评论:

发表评论