页面

2010年6月9日星期三

Enjoyable days..

Bought this set of shirt..Try new style..I also don't know it suit me or not..Just want to change my style sometime..=)

8 June..My 2nd sem's result was came out...
I am happy when I knew my result..
It is almost same as last semester..
I knew I should satisfied about it..
Accounting really is a very very hard course..
For me, it is so hard to get excellent result at U..
I can get above 3.00..That's enough for me..=)
So..I was in good mood..
Went shopping and movie with my little sis..
1st time hang out with her..I mean just both of us..hehe
Watched "happy go lucky"..
A funny movie..Not bad..
Bought lots of things..Sure waste lots of $$..haiz..
Nvm la..Gals is like that..haha
Hmm..somemore meet Huiwen at Pcf..
very gam..haha=)
After that..we took our dinner at Old town,Autocity..
Wau..
Tired..But I still felt happy!!Enjoy!!




9 June..
Accompany my da jie go Jusco..
She want buy shoes..
It is so fast..just waste about 20 minutes..
She found it..try it then pay $$..
then go back..Fast!!
After that..Took our breakfast+lunch at Station 1~
Nice..
then chat at there..
Just both of us..
We also can chat at there for quite long time..hehe=)





没有评论:

发表评论