页面

2010年6月6日星期日

♥ Genting trip!!Nice.. ♥






Last thursday..Went Genting with my Jimui..-Seehooi,Shuang and peili~
Pheik Cheng need to take care of her son, so she can't go with us..haiz..Our kai zai sick jor..but now he is okay!!=)
Love the cold weather at Genting!!
So nice..No need air-conditioner..
Won't sweat..although still have sunlight there~haha
Wau..we choose a right date-before school holiday..!!
So..we can enjoy with cheaper entrance ticket..
We just play at Outdoor theme park..
There is a long long time I did not go play at Outdoor theme park..
Hmm..Good weather in the morning~
Thus, we can enjoy playing games..
I played 5 games..There are 4 games that I never play before..
Very very scare..
A nice trying!!thanks for peili~always persuade me go to play~hehe=)
Like the feeling...Qi gek!!Shout like siao kia!!haha
Haiz..about 5 something..
The raining day is coming..
Hmm..I still feel enough..happy too=)
If all jimui can come together..will be very very nice+happy+kisiao memories!!hehe
Nvm..we are planning for our next trip..
Maybe is..Langkawi~
I just want to say~
有你们 一起疯狂一起笑 是我最美好的回忆!!




没有评论:

发表评论