页面

2010年9月22日星期三

I Wanna...

Eat mooncake..><
ANYONE can deliver mooncake for me..??
Suddenly have a strong feel want to eat~
Boring study time..
This few days always eat biscuits..*sob sob
I want eat holiao!!
He promised wanna bring me go..
Don't know he can remember or not..=.=


Tomorrow MA test..
*sigh
Studying now..
Confusing..><
Why all subjects so difficult 1..Sei lor..


Just now..
Do research for new English name..
Hmm...Feels like wanna change the name..
There are few choices..
Still considering to take which one..
[Lainey  Renee  Jassyn ]
Hubby says Renee is better and suit me..
LOL..I also love this name..
Sound cute..
Haha..
Any comments??hehe:)

2 条评论:

  1. wei...i kidding wif u nia leh...u really change name ar?paiseh la...

    回复删除
  2. no lar..not bcos of u lar..i want it very long time le..:)

    回复删除