页面

2010年9月17日星期五

..My holiday..

11-13/9
Went to Hatyai with coursemates..We enjoyed well at there..Try Thailand's snacks at the floating market..I missed the potatoes chip..Very nice!!I bought lot of things at there..Clothes,shoes and bagss..Very satisfied with my 'zan li ping'~:)I wanna go again!!

13-14/9
Went to Pulau Langkawi with Siaopo Gang and their hubby..Including my hubby too..This is the first time have 5 couples joined!!A nice trip..Had fun time with them..Crazy..Funny..Happy..!!It was so great!!Miss the moment..I became darker now..Just explored under the sunlight not more than 1 hour..*sigh..Nevermind lar.At least I was happy when playing water at the seaside..Langkawi beach is clean~So beautiful..Penang beach like shit ><~Bought chocolate from there..As we know..It is very cheap!!I will appreciate the happy moment with you all,my jimui~Hope that all Jimui will stay sweet and happy with their only one

15/9
My cousin's big big day..Not birthday lar..Is marrige!!Congratulation to you..Hope that You will be blissful all the time!!:) Me and sister went to be ah yi..Yor..Actually not so familiar with there people..But I had no choice..Had to go..If not my aunt will scold me..hiak hiakXD~

Hmm..
That's it..
My holiday is going to the end..
Sad sad~:(
Now,I just start to do my work!!
OMG..Seem like not enough time..
Start feel worry~
I will try my best to finish up all the assignments and presentation as fast as possible!!
And concentrate on my Mid-term tests!!
Jia You!!
Countdown-ing for the end of the holiday..:(

There are some unhappy thing happen~
I am sad..
But I cant do anything..
Since I know no matter what and how I do..Feel like cant solve the problem..
It just will make the problem bigger and bigger..
I don't wish to see this happen!!
So..I will just keep silence..
Maybe..This is the only way that I can do~

没有评论:

发表评论