页面

2010年9月2日星期四

Raya Holiday + Mid-term Holiday

Hmm..After 2mr..
2 weeks holiday is gonna start!!!
Hooray..!:)
I am waiting for you so long time..
...*sigh..I am studying now..Preparing for my FRS exam on 2mr..
Sien lor!!
Still have few chapters need to go through..Aikkss!!><
Start feel worry now..
Hope that I could answer the paper 2mr..
May God bless me and all my coursemates!!:)

After exam..
Plan to watch Step up 3 with 2 sweeties..Eyane and SooKeat..
Then..will be my Hatyai trip..
We will depart at 2am on saturday..
I am waiting...:)Excited!!!
So..I will be not available at Penang for 3 days 2 night...
Anything just left your message on Facebook lor..
Hmm...
I can't see my Hubby for 3 dayss..
Bit sad when thinking of this..
Hubby,I will miss you there..I promise that I will take good care of myself~
Don't worry about me ya~

Next planning is...
Langkawi trip with my jimui~
Yor..Waiting for it too...
Faster proved this proposal lar.
haha~

Morever...
Should have a gathering for flowers too..
haha~
But i think just left me,abby,pc and shuang can meet up only..
It is okay lar~
Will plan to meet u all~
Because..I very miss you all!!:)

On the other hand...
Have a bad new here..
After holiday..There are lots of exam and assignments waiting for me..
Oh my god!!
Holiday also have to study~><
Pity lar!!
But..I have no choice..Isshhh!!!
Study lor..H'ng~


没有评论:

发表评论