页面

2011年1月8日星期六

Brand New Me:)

I had cut my hair shorter and changed the hair colour..
Actually it do not have a big different with previous hairstyle..=]
But for me,I had changed to a brand new Renee..LOL
I had decided don't perm my hair at this time..
To prevent my hair become worst, I need to take good care on my hair..
So, do hair treatment randomly is a MUST!!=)


In year 2011,everything will be different with previous year..
Just like he gonna study abroad..I need to wait him come back to my side..
Thus, I must be tough!
After few months will be my 21th birthday..
I can't deny that I am a BIG girl already..
No more tears..No more scare..
"Renee,you are not alone..Your sisters and friends are always stay beside you..So,don't sad and don't cry.."
Ya!!
I will be tough!!..[Perhaps]
Jia You da da li:)

I promise..
I want to be a good daughter, sister, girlfriend, student, jimui, friend and so on..=)
Cheers!







2 条评论: