页面

2010年7月22日星期四

Exhausted!!

Today was so busy..
Whole day class!!Hate><
From 9.00am to 5pm~
Tired!!Sleepy..
Finished my class..went to exercise with hubby..
Although I am tired,but I still insist went to jogging..
Because I want a healthy body!!
So..must exercise more and more!!
Jia You lar~
Just now I just ran for 4 rounds~haha
I told hubby that I am tired..Just jog as much as I could...
Not bad lar..hehe
Then,before going back..
We played the swing~We still like a kid..lolx..
Wah..Nice feeling!!
Feel like I am gonna to fly:)
Relax and happy..^^

After dinner,hubby sent me back to hostel..
Feel comfortable after taking a bath~
But my legs are pain now..:(
I am exhausted..!!
Tonight I can sleep very very tight since I am super tired now..> <
Sleep early and I hope can get a sweet dream too..:)

Yeah!!Tomorrow I can go back home..
Miss everything there:)




没有评论:

发表评论