页面

2010年7月27日星期二

Hubby's 21st Birthday ♥

On 25/7,I bought a small cake for him and prepared to give him a surprise..:)He is shocked when I took the cake and sang birthday song in front of him..hehe..Hubby,do you feel happy??Your birthday is full of surprises and happiness..It is our sweet momories..hehe:)I wish we can celebrate our birthday together in every year!![Promise ya]..Hmm..I am happy because you like the cap so much!!hehe..Must keep well ya!!and put the photo frame on your table..^^The birthday card is edited by me..It is very simple but full of my love..hehe:)Everything that I done for you..I hope you will like it..Hubby..I Love You!!Hugss~

Hmm..our movie time is 10pm..about 8 something..Hubby came to fetch me,then we took dinner at Nibong Tebal..猪肉粉!!I like it ..After that,we faster rushed to Sunway..Luckily we are on time..Still have time to help jie jie bought thing..hehe:) the movie..so so funny!!hahahaXD..Movie finished at 11 something..I wished hubby at 12 am on time..hehe:)After that,we went Auto City,because it is too late..mostly shops are closed..haiz..just can go Starbuck:)It's okay..We bought ice chocolate..And I sang birthday song to him~hehe..feel shy..but the way..we enjoyed well there..sweet sweet!!Happy 21st Birthday to my beloved hubby..!!Love you..muakks:)

In the morning of Saturday 24/7..both of us woke up at 9 something..quite early for us..lolx:)We plan to take our breakfast at Mac D..then go buy movie ticket at Sunway Carnival..We wanna watch "La Comedie Humaine"..:)Before taking our breakfast,we went to register the Plus 1 mile touch n go card and hubby bought a smart tag too..Finally!!haha..Reached Mac D at 11 something near Sunway there one,no more breakfast,they so fast changed to lunch..so..ate burger lo..Hubby tried the new burger"GCB" and I chose my lovely Mac Chicken!!Went to Sunway,bought tickets then go back home..haha..We are so free hor..lolx..XD

没有评论:

发表评论